Jodi is making me force feed her son! She gave me girls a great sleepover!Cheri
I mean my girls
What a fun time...if only Aunt Ju Ju was there to apply make-up...
I didn't see any frogs in the pictures.........guess they need to come here for that!KWhat exactly is that on Hannah's face?
some kind of sparkle lotion
How fun! Love ya!-AM
Love it, I'll take all 5 blondes anytime!!!-Deb
Hey guys! Check out my blog gor "Q's & A's Part 1"!-AM
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Jodi is making me force feed her son! She gave me girls a great sleepover!
Cheri
I mean my girls
What a fun time...if only Aunt Ju Ju was there to apply make-up...
I didn't see any frogs in the pictures.........guess they need to come here for that!
K
What exactly is that on Hannah's face?
some kind of sparkle lotion
How fun! Love ya!
-AM
Love it, I'll take all 5 blondes anytime!!!
-Deb
Hey guys! Check out my blog gor "Q's & A's Part 1"!
-AM
Post a Comment