Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday Morning

My boy is 13 years old today!! Here he is surrounded by donuts and letters from Mom and Dad. We are so very proud of the fine, godly young man that he has become. We are truly blessed to have him as our son!

I guess I should have listened to the voice quality before I uploaded this. Just turn your sound down!


How is this for a birthday schedule - Mason has a 3 hour and 45 minute math class today! He has a test that lasts an hour and then 2 hours and 45 minutes of lessons. Stink-o-la!
More birthday pictures to come tonight and tomorrow from his party.

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

HAPPY 13TH, MASON! We love you!!! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Hope your day is great- even though you have all that yucky not birthday stuff to do! we love you!
the crowells

Anne Marie said...

How is it being a teenager now?? Happy B-day! Love ya!

-AM