Toby is quite advanced to be able to play cards!THe video was a bit dark - could not really see the highlights, but I am sure that they are beautiful. (Did you get a beauty school on her first day :))
Love my cowboy nephew!! Love the video, too:)-Deb
Toby needs to come back to Odessa and play cards with Aunt JuJu
He is soooooo cute!! I can't wait to see him!Mal
Faith says" A card is not food, Toby!!" I love that he is grasping things with his sweet, little hands! Cheri
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Toby is quite advanced to be able to play cards!
THe video was a bit dark - could not really see the highlights, but I am sure that they are beautiful.
(Did you get a beauty school on her first day :))
Love my cowboy nephew!! Love the video, too:)
-Deb
Toby needs to come back to Odessa and play cards with Aunt JuJu
He is soooooo cute!! I can't wait to see him!
Mal
Faith says" A card is not food, Toby!!" I love that he is grasping things with his sweet, little hands!
Cheri
Post a Comment