
Our dear homeschool and church friends, the Brosey family, have children in the 4-H club, and they are going to get one of the piglets born recently at Kinder Park Farm. Anmer, Andrew and Thomas loved seeing the animals, and are so excited to have a farm of their own!!

In addition to baby pigs, there were some baby goats- they nearly
attacked their mama when they wanted a drink.....ouch!!!!!!


Okay, I thought it was hysterical how these piglets squealed, I just had to get some footage! Thanks, Brosey girls, for helping us on this one!
Maybe we'll try chickens, my sweet friend Liz tells me these fresh eggs are delicious!!
Andrew is doing a rather simple, but fun experiment (courtesy of A Beka Science). My children love anything they can do with their hands and see results:)
6 comments:
I love this post! I can't believe that you were hold a pig, Debbie.
Andrew - great job on the experiment. You are so lucky to have a mom who lets you do the experiments! We just look at the pictures of other kids doing the experiments!
K
We weren't allowed inside the pig pen, one of our friends who did 4-H was holding the little swine!
-Debbie
Oh - makes sense
Debbie, THANK YOU for taking the time to share all of this! And what wonderful science lessons!
I love and miss you all! Julie
Love these- esp the pigs!
way to go scientist andrew!
jo
These pics are so cute Debbie! What fun! We love you guys!
Post a Comment