The water is beautiful! I bet you are having a great time! How is the water temperature?K
It is so warm - both in the Gulf and the outdoor pool!
You look like a magazine family with the boys cool suits, and you look like a model!!! I just love the beach, remember when you came to Pensacola, and we played at the beach? We can't wait to see you in a few weeks in St. Louis!!-Deb Daar
those are great pics, Jules...love the new suit- it looks really good on you! and the boys' haircuts, too!have a great time with your family!Cheri
what a great family time!jo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The water is beautiful! I bet you are having a great time! How is the water temperature?
K
It is so warm - both in the Gulf and the outdoor pool!
You look like a magazine family with the boys cool suits, and you look like a model!!! I just love the beach, remember when you came to Pensacola, and we played at the beach? We can't wait to see you in a few weeks in St. Louis!!
-Deb Daar
those are great pics, Jules...love the new suit- it looks really good on you! and the boys' haircuts, too!
have a great time with your family!
Cheri
what a great family time!
jo
Post a Comment