Nice on Luke! And, Aunt Julie, by the sound of your voice I'm assuming you don't like fish toughing you? LOL I can't wait to see you!
ooops I meant nice one :-)
What did you use for bait?K
that was great! i love fishing when the fish are biting!jo
We used shrimp for bait!
that looks like so much fun..I love your reaction when Luke brought it close to you!!!!Cheri
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice on Luke! And, Aunt Julie, by the sound of your voice I'm assuming you don't like fish toughing you? LOL I can't wait to see you!
ooops I meant nice one :-)
What did you use for bait?
K
that was great! i love fishing when the fish are biting!
jo
We used shrimp for bait!
that looks like so much fun..I love your reaction when Luke brought it close to you!!!!
Cheri
Post a Comment