We had a great time with Brent and his wife Kristi this weekend! We started with an eye doctor appt with Brent for Abby Kate and I. She ordered some really cool new glasses! We skied and played at their beautiful house and pool! Brent is the same- funny and such a nice guy. We laughed a lot reminising! We love Kristi too! The girls think she is "perfect"! Here Mark and I are at their pool.
Abby Kate in the backyard.
Feeding Bunny Bear!
Kristi bought the girls Barbie mermaids!
Brent slolum (sp?) skiing.
The girls loved riding on the boat!
Shelby and Kristi
OK- so I changed my hair color again!!!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! That was so nice of them to invite you for such a good time.
Your hair is a bit darker, huh? I had to change my color because they were out of what I usually use. It seems to be close enough.
K
What a blessing, and what fun memories for the girls:)
-Deb
Jake summed it up best for our family: COOL!!!!
How much fun, -Shelby, I am so proud of you for driving the boat! And if you chek my blog, there's a post about you :) & Abby Kate, I am proud of you for knee boarding! And what fun you all must have had with the "dream pool", the tubing & the pets!
love the pics, Jo!! they are so cute of all the fun you all had....you look great in your suit and I like the coverup....I can just imagine how much fun the girls had in the water and with those animals!
Cheri
Post a Comment