At the library for mom to print boarding pass. HOw cute! It makes me so sad that he does not know me. We will change that in a few days. Make sure mom gets good time with him on Wednesday and Thursday, because after that..........it's all me!!!
K
(Mom says, "remember, no one is afraid of Kelly.")
4 comments:
Awww how cute! I am at Panara right now. Way to go toby!
He is such a sweet baby! I can't wait to ser him!
Mal
Three weeks and I get to squeeze him! Ju
At the library for mom to print boarding pass. HOw cute! It makes me so sad that he does not know me. We will change that in a few days. Make sure mom gets good time with him on Wednesday and Thursday, because after that..........it's all me!!!
K
(Mom says, "remember, no one is afraid of Kelly.")
(I say, "You better start to be afraid!")
Post a Comment