Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Field Trip

We went on a field trip to The Great Harvest Bread Co. - a small bakery.
This is their huge mixer....there is just a lid on the big, steel bowl- and no piece- stirring thing on the top...
Okay, on this countertop...the kids had their hands on it....and I'm thinking..how clean is the wood? I bought some bread there anyway!
We are very much looking forward to one of our favorite field trips with Jo and kids on Thursday to the Ft.Worth Livestock & Rodeo days!!!!!

6 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

How fun! Who organized the field trip?

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Try and find Tarrant County Commissioner J.D. Johnson at the rodeo and tell him "Hi!" for me! He works with the rodeo and is a BIG GUY in county government. I would love if he could do something special for you guys!!! I may just e-mail him.! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

It was the mom in the purple shirt- 2nd pic....she's kind of the field trip person in this homeschool group I'm in.....
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

It was the mom in the purple shirt- 2nd pic....she's kind of the field trip person in this homeschool group I'm in.....
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

that is cool faith and hannah.will you cum to my house?
i haft to go now. love thomas.

JKCDJ Families said...

ummm- why weren't we invited??? :)
jo