Well the REYNOLDS have snow now (it may have melted but oh well), we got it on the DAY WE LEFT!!!! Anywho good for you guys!!! I;ve been looking at your scores on the games here at Gramps & I hope that by the time you get back here I will have BEAT THEM ALL! Just kidding, love you all!
4 comments:
We would not mind some of that around here since it is going to be so cold anyway.
K
That picture makes me want to climb in a warm bed and pull the covers over my face!
jo
Well the REYNOLDS have snow now (it may have melted but oh well), we got it on the DAY WE LEFT!!!! Anywho good for you guys!!! I;ve been looking at your scores on the games here at Gramps & I hope that by the time you get back here I will have BEAT THEM ALL! Just kidding, love you all!
I have one word...BBBRRRRRRR!!!!!
i am sitting here, in Dad's office, looking out at snow!
Cheri
Post a Comment