Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nienstadts

The girls helping make Ryan's birthday cake...yes, those are swimsuits!
Ryan has good style- he created this look for the girls!
Faith made a flower design out of her kitchen food..Kel, remember when you had this kitchen set at your house? Thanks for sharing! Faith's hair had 10 braids in it the night before.
Science...watching the colored water travel up the tubes in the celery stalks.



5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I like the hair, girls!

Are the dresses made from scarfs?

Burr....you girls make me so cold in your swimsuits in January!

K

Anne Marie said...

Girls--I LOVE your dresses and FAITH your hair is SOOOOO pretty!!!!!!!!! Love you!!

JKCDJ Families said...

I loved the celery experiment!
Ryan- ever think of fashion design??
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Ryno - I just read that you share your birthday with Michelle Obama......

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Very pretty girls!!!! Aunt Julie