AWESOME! I have a whole new appreciation for what you two do now that we are in TKD--and I love it!!! It's so much fun! Next month, I & our family are testing for Yellow Belt. I didn't quite understand the 2nd video--is that some sort of sparring? Or is it a demonstration? Anyways, 2 thumbs up! Love you, Anmer
4 comments:
Your boys are incredible! How can they jump so high???? I wish I could have been there to see it live!
jo
AWESOME! I have a whole new appreciation for what you two do now that we are in TKD--and I love it!!! It's so much fun! Next month, I & our family are testing for Yellow Belt. I didn't quite understand the 2nd video--is that some sort of sparring? Or is it a demonstration? Anyways, 2 thumbs up! Love you,
Anmer
Faith said that was cool!!! I am with Jodi, I am amazed at how high they jump!!!!
Those are great group pics, too..one of Lainie/boys, and the one of the whole family!
Faith wants to know who the girl is in the video!
Cheri
AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Great, great job, Luke and Jake!!!!!!!!!
-Your Fav. Aunt-Deb Daar
Post a Comment