Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Toby

We played a lot of legos while Mark was gone and Abby Kate worked hard on this one. It looks like the one she found in the lego book we have.
Bed head!
Pre-dinner entertainment!
Do you remember the funny thing Luke used to do when he was a baby and he would ball his hands into a fist and make that face? Toby was cracking us up tonight doing that, but I couldn't quite get a picture of it.



3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

oh, do I miss those sweet kids!! I love the pure joy of Toby's smiles!
Way to go on the Legos, Abby Kate
Where is Mark?

Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Nice job on the Legos, AK!

Such a cute video of Tobs.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Toby is such a sweetie. And, as you know, we LOVE Lego creations in the Anderson family! Thanks for the great post! Ju