Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Days of Fun!

We went to the Museum of Science and Natural History yesterday

The kids loved the play store!
Dino Dig
I had the hardest time getting the floating paper with the delay on my camera!
Sand creations

Simulated cattle drive
Cowtown Exhibit
Riding the Brono
Anne Marie gave Toby some tunes to listen to!

They have been begging for soap and water on the trampoline!

Shelby's 1st T-ball game of the season. Above is a good action shot of her double! She was playing 3rd base below.

2 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I love all these pics!!!!! Can't wait to go to the museum with you all....Shelby is so cute in that uniform!!!
That pic of Toby listening to the music is great!
The Reynolds are back over here tomorrow...yeah!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Looks like it was a great day...I have been waiting for updates from you!

K