okay, Toby and 2 more blondes are asleep in MY house now, and will be for the next 3 days!!!!!!!! I'll try to remind them of their other aunts....if I remember!Cheri
That is so mean, Cheri!! Please show them my picture and talk about me at least once.These videos are so very cute.Cheri - since you should not be too busy with 5 kids, please post some pictures of your fun.K
Toby is soooo cute! I hope we get to see all of you soon!!Mal
Post a Comment
3 comments:
okay, Toby and 2 more blondes are asleep in MY house now, and will be for the next 3 days!!!!!!!! I'll try to remind them of their other aunts....if I remember!
Cheri
That is so mean, Cheri!! Please show them my picture and talk about me at least once.
These videos are so very cute.
Cheri - since you should not be too busy with 5 kids, please post some pictures of your fun.
K
Toby is soooo cute! I hope we get to see all of you soon!!
Mal
Post a Comment