
Today at church the Elementary kids came into each worship service and sang a song (for Palm Sunday..the chorus had "hosanna" over and over, it was really neat to watch)


This picture is when we went into our Family Life Center service (instrumental).

This afternoon, is a backyard day for Ryan and the girls....after church they headed outside...here they are making their annual garden! The reason there is this picture of just Faith and Ryan is b/c Hannah helped with one row then, of her own choosing, played the rest of the time!
4 comments:
You all always have the BEST garden! And, the Sunday morning pictures are so pretty! I love you! Julie
I miss you all, and I wish I had been there for the Sunday fun:)
-Deb Daar
Faith - I really like that picture of you singing in church.
K
You looked great up there waving your palm leaf Faith! Can I have some veggies from your garden when it is picking time?
Jo
Post a Comment