Tim and Mason went camping at Enchanted Rock with the Scouts this weekend. They had a great time despite the first night being 32 degress and the second night being 28 degrees. Burr!!
As Tim went to Mason's site to get some pictures, Mason was walking away from cleaning and Tim heard him say, "Well, they are almost clean." I guess that is good enough?
This campout featured a Padded Weapon Battle. Using the "safety guidelines", the kids made their own weapons for the battle.
5 comments:
Awesome mason!
-AM
PS> Happy 13th in advance!
Congrats on the SLP selection. Jake will love to see the weapon you made! Tim, way to go on the alarm! Ju
Make that SPL selection! Ju
Sounds like an unforgettable weekend, I'm so happy for you, Mason!!!
-Debbie
When did Mason grow up? He looks like a teenager- that's right- he will be in a few days! I'm proud of you Mason!
Jo
Post a Comment