WOW!!! It seems just like yesterday I was watching Luke roll off the bed as a small baby!!! (At mom's house in St. Louis- scared me half to death!)Laughing out loud at Luke's impression of his dad, when's your turn, Jules?:)-Deb
Neat Luke! What kind of car do you want to get?-AM
WWWOOOWWW! I can't believe this!!!!!!!Jo
Faith and Hannah say "Nice glasses, Luke! I call for a ride when I get there- Aunt Cheri
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW!!! It seems just like yesterday I was watching Luke roll off the bed as a small baby!!! (At mom's house in St. Louis- scared me half to death!)
Laughing out loud at Luke's impression of his dad, when's your turn, Jules?:)
-Deb
Neat Luke! What kind of car do you want to get?
-AM
WWWOOOWWW! I can't believe this!!!!!!!
Jo
Faith and Hannah say "Nice glasses, Luke! I call for a ride when I get there- Aunt Cheri
Post a Comment