I love your card, Andrew! Thanks for sending it to all of us!KThat was me who deleted the first comment. I was trying to see how to edit a comment with a typo in it. I guess the only option is to delete it and start over.
Aww! Check out my blog for somethings cool!!!!-AM, . .<--> LOL!
Thank you Aunt Julie, for putting my picture there, Love, Andrew
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love your card, Andrew! Thanks for sending it to all of us!
K
That was me who deleted the first comment. I was trying to see how to edit a comment with a typo in it. I guess the only option is to delete it and start over.
Aww! Check out my blog for somethings cool!!!!
-AM
, .
.
<--> LOL!
Thank you Aunt Julie, for putting my picture there, Love, Andrew
Post a Comment