Okay, I am borderline obsessed with this song. I have the album (DVD and cd) of Celtic Woman New Journey, Cheri and Jo know this group, too. This song, Granuaile's Dance, I think, is SOOOOOO GOOD! I listen to this over and over on my ipod as I clean up the kitchen after dinner. Turn up your sound as loud as you can handle- it's just so good!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzMfSiOkMQ
-Deb Daar
3 comments:
i love it! i have to make myself turn off you-tube so that i won't stay up too late listening to it! maybe i'll buy some songs from i-tunes as a special treat!
jo
"WOW" is pretty much all I can say about that. I do agree with the upbeat part.
Entertaining....well....
I kept waiting fo rthe words, but they never came. I know I remember words when I was fortunate enough to hear a bit of it in St. Louis.
Get that girl a hair scrunchie!
Jo - are you being serious??
I forgot to sign my name. I am thinking you can figure it out!
Post a Comment