Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bible Bowl

Bible Bowl team with coaches! Our little team in front of our church bus getting ready to go.
Taking off!
These little twins were my buddies throughout the trip. We were so proud of Jake. To make a long story short, the Bible Bowl church launched a new program using remotes and a high-tech system. Well, it failed and didn't record a single answer choice clicked by any of the competitors! So, each team got a team award. It was a wonderful trip with 30 of us (kids and parents) from church.

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I can't believe that the scores did not register! The kids worked so hard for so long!

Jake, I am sure that you did not miss any!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

i'm proud of you jake!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Oh, what a shame about the scoring! I love seeing what you all do and how much fun you all have! The one of the 3 of you is a really good pic (You, Jake, Lane)
of you all!
love you!
Cheri