Mal helped Lainie get this picture on the blog. I guess the one I took of her at breakfast was not her favorite!K
beautiful lainie!i tried to put video of shelby's head, toby laughing and walking on the blog, but my battery died! i will get it on here in the next couple of days!jo
2 beautiful (mom) and handsome (Mason) people!Cheri
Beautiful photo!!! You both look great! Aunt Julie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mal helped Lainie get this picture on the blog. I guess the one I took of her at breakfast was not her favorite!
K
beautiful lainie!
i tried to put video of shelby's head, toby laughing and walking on the blog, but my battery died! i will get it on here in the next couple of days!
jo
2 beautiful (mom) and handsome (Mason) people!
Cheri
Beautiful photo!!! You both look great! Aunt Julie
Post a Comment