Monday, March 22, 2010

Cousin Time!!

Toby loves Anmer!
Lunch time- it was a beautiful day!
Yes- the twins always take good pictures!
"Jodi sandwich"

Toby wasn't so sure about sharing his sandwich!

Deb was giving Toby ice cream- trying to win him over! Andrew is really good with Toby!

Sweet Thomas
More Sweet Thomas
Shelby was absolutely in heaven!
Just Chillin' Toby had a fever today, poor baby! He fell asleep with Anmer here- so precious!
Trampoline Gang!
Faith got in trouble and was very sad, so Abby Kate was having a heart to heart with her. Cheri and Deb and I were watching from the kitchen window- it was really sweet!




I had a lot of fun jumping with all the kids! Did you happen to notice my form when I did the toe touch???

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I have to confess I am jealous!!! So happy you all are sharing this special time! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

It was hard to tell which one was Jodi on the trampoline. Yes - I noticed your superior form.

Sweet AK to comfort Faith in her "time of trouble."

I know that Shelbs is loving her time with Samson.

I love the curls on Thomas.

Is Tobs feeling better?

K

JKCDJ Families said...

We had such a good time!!! We are loving the visit!!

Aunt Chew

yes, nice toe touch, Jo!!