Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just Fun

Today especially I thought Anmer and I looked so much alike...hair style and matching sweaters.


Just before we left for Texas, Anmer and T had a fun play time in the barn, Thomas asked Anne Marie to teach him how to jump rope, so she very cleverly improvised with two horse reigns, and it was so fun to watch!!

I tried to upload this before our trip (had camera trouble), because Thomas told Faith on the phone that he would send a picture of him and Alex on the blog.....better late than never:)
Oh, and another promise I made to blog a picture for the boys, the night the bobsled event aired during the Olympics, Andrew and Thomas watched and made bobsleds of their own, they were so proud!!!

7 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Nice jumping, T. That was so nice of Anne Marie to take the time to teach you! I also really like the bobsleds that you and Andrew made.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

your hair looks a lot alike, but i think anmer looks more like her dad every time i see her! nice legos boys! anmer is a good big sister to teach her little brother how to jump rope! lainie taught my girls!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Cool jumping moves, Sweet T. Love the Lego creations! Ju

JKCDJ Families said...

It's all great!!! Thanks so much for sharing all those fun, precious memories! I love our great big family!!!

JKCDJ Families said...

that was from me,
CHERI

Mallory said...

I have that sweater too!! I love the jump roping T!!

Mal

Sheri said...

Ah, these pictures are great Debbie! You and Anne Marie look gorgeous!!! Love the new hair! And, Happy Easter from the Prescott family!!! *hugs*