Friday, March 5, 2010

Magnets!

I am to the point now where I will try almost anything to see if I can help my jaw to heal. The latest....magnets. I can't speak intelligently about how they are supposed to work, but it has something to do with water, ions, and the magnetic field on earth. I know, sounds crazy. I can't speak to their healing power yet, but the instant I put them on the room started spinning, and I was dizzy and nauseated. That sounds like a bad thing, but it was proof that they were doing something. I likely had that reaction because they were by my ear. They were affecting any fluid in my ear and therefore my equilibrium. Before I got them, I actually mentioned them to my doctor. I fully expected him to scoff at the idea. I was quite surprised when he said that he uses magnets and has heard some stories of how they are helpful. He went on to explain how they work, but he lost me in the physiology of it all. I put two on mom - we'll see what she thinks!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

i pray for healing for your jaw- i hope this works!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

I will pray, too..and let us know how the magnets work..I'm all for it!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

I will pray that this works for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Julie