Sunday, March 7, 2010

Miami Beach

Mal - All the food pictures are for you! Here is our lunch on the plane in business class. It was Minestrone soup and a grilled chicken and cheese pita. I took the little salt and pepper shakers so I could bring them to you.Here is the view from our room. This is one of those hotels that looks really nice on the internet, but is just "okay" in person. All four of those pools belong to this hotel. There were actually some kids swimming in them today. The water is so cold! Note the crazy people in the ocean..burrr!!!



Here is the snack that was delivered to us. There were raspberries, Mal!
Dinner tonight was out at the pool. It was quite cold, but we sat by one of those tall electric heaters to make it tolerable.
I have the heater in the room set at 97 degrees. It has gone from 70 to 78 in about 6 hours. I guess for Tim's sake I should turn it down now!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Pretty view! Hope you have a wonderful time! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

enjoy your time together!
i wanted to post pics from today but wifi costs here. i am using mark's phone for this
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

looks like fun, Kel and those are great pictures of you and Tim! love you all,
Cheri
ps. it's 10:30am and I am already ready to eat lunch...so all the food pictures look very yummy!
Cheri