
Had to add one more...a baby
croc w/the "Critter Man"- post really starts next pic (below)

We went to
Sharkarosa- a wildlife preserve- for a
Homeschool day...for just $5/person. The COOLEST was the lemurs...they had just had babies this month! (about 2 weeks ago)- one had twins and you can see them both on her!!!! It was so cute!!!

See the lemur in the back- it's holding a little baby!

Another pic...b/c it was just so neat!!!

These are albino kangaroos....the workers carried them around in pouches to mimic the mother.

They gave a talk about these..very
interesting...they get in groups called "mobs" and they know how to swim! (swim well enough to get away from predators)

"The Critter Man was there...with a tarantula(in this pic) opossum, snakes, and baby
croc.

on the Tram ride....the "African safari part- (the deer has a funky horn)

The camels! They were eating from buckets attached to the tram...

The girls loved this!

Hannah was doing some "close talking" with Faith on the tram ride... I did not pose this!

Waiting for the tram ride to start....

This was a cute 10 min. ride for the kids...well I saw one or two other moms riding!

They went together for the 1st ride...then Hannah wanted her own car after that!

We had a good day...
3 comments:
Cher-Bear, those are magazine-quality photos! What a great trip. And, I love the girls' shades - super cool! Love, Julie
What a fun field trip - I can't believe it was only $5.00 per person!
I LOVE that picture of Hannah talking close up with Faith!
See you on Friday!
K
That looks like such a great place! WAY better than lame-o Fossil Rim that we went to for AK's last b-day! What a great experience for the girls!
jo
Post a Comment