How have 8 years gone by so quickly? I remember holding a baby that wasn't even 4 pounds- now look at this young lady that we have! We are soooo blessed that sweet Abby Kate is OUR kid! We had a great day today! Let's see.... we had donuts for breakfast, opened presents, went to Barnes and Noble, Justice, Target, home for lunch, pediatrician for Toby (ear infection again!), the Museum of Science and History, the pet store, home, Mcdonalds for dinner, and then off to 2 baseball games! Whew! It was a busy, but really fun, day! Shelby got this Beta for AK, but unfortunately it died (my fault- I think I didn't let the water temp get the same as he had and I shocked him), but we went back this afternoon and got another one. I'm going to try not to kill this one! By the way, we have 6 baseball games this week!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Abby Kate's Birthday
How have 8 years gone by so quickly? I remember holding a baby that wasn't even 4 pounds- now look at this young lady that we have! We are soooo blessed that sweet Abby Kate is OUR kid! We had a great day today! Let's see.... we had donuts for breakfast, opened presents, went to Barnes and Noble, Justice, Target, home for lunch, pediatrician for Toby (ear infection again!), the Museum of Science and History, the pet store, home, Mcdonalds for dinner, and then off to 2 baseball games! Whew! It was a busy, but really fun, day! Shelby got this Beta for AK, but unfortunately it died (my fault- I think I didn't let the water temp get the same as he had and I shocked him), but we went back this afternoon and got another one. I'm going to try not to kill this one! By the way, we have 6 baseball games this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sounds like you had a wonderful day, AK! Are you sticking with the name Fancy for your fish?
K
WOW...what a great birthday day! Aunt Julie
I love it all, Abby Kate!!! I can't wait to see what all you got with your gift cards!
Cheri
Post a Comment