smart girl- she doesn't have to make her bed in the morning!Jo
Hannah, You know I would be right there on the floor with you. I also would have loved your field trip. Looks like it was a real learning experience. I love you.... Lainie
Did she stay on the floor all night?K
yes!!! she asked to sleep there..she's done it a couple of nights over the past few weeks!
The dolls look SOOOO comfy! How nice of you to look out for them! Aunt JuJu
Post a Comment
5 comments:
smart girl- she doesn't have to make her bed in the morning!
Jo
Hannah, You know I would be right there on the floor with you. I also would have loved your field trip. Looks like it was a real learning experience. I love you....
Lainie
Did she stay on the floor all night?
K
yes!!! she asked to sleep there..she's done it a couple of nights over the past few weeks!
The dolls look SOOOO comfy! How nice of you to look out for them! Aunt JuJu
Post a Comment