
We went to Gallery Night for the art students at the fine arts academy that Abby Kate attends. It was fun to see her work displayed!

Self portrait

Still Life is below

Ms. Warner- her Drawing teacher

Well- here is the cast. She'll wear it about 2 and a half weeks. She fractured the bone in her radial neck.
My sweet husband is sending me for this tomorrow:
Blissful Retreat at the Perfect Touch Spa- Three & one-half hours Full Body Swedish Massage, Perfect Touch Facial, Spa Manicure, and Spa Pedicure.
So, if you need me tomorrow between 3-6pm, sorry, but I will be out of pocket!!!!! :)
5 comments:
Abby Kate, your art work is beautiful. That picture you drew of yourself looks just like you.
Shelbs, pink is a great color for a cast. I hope you feel better soon.
Wow, Jo! Have fun tomorrow.
K
Good job Abby Kate!!!
Toby is so cute smiling for the camera!!!
shelby your cast is so pretty pink.abby kate i love your pictrues they are so pretty.love faith cheri ryan and hannah.i tipe this by my slef.love faith.
OK Jodi, you scored on Shelby's misfortune! Or am I responsible for part of that retreat Mark showered on you. Anyway....I love you and I hope you had a great few hours! Love, Mom Shelby, your cast is the prettiest one I have ever seen! Love, Your Laine
Abby Kate, Your art work is simply lovely! I am a proud Lainie! Ilove You!
Wish we could sign the cast!!!! Love the artwork, AK! How was the spa day, Jo? Ju
Post a Comment