WOW!!! Mal, I would have been cheering like a crazy woman for you! Jumping up and down. Love, Aunt Julie
I posted earlier but it still shows zero comments??? Julie
You rock Mal!!!!!jo
Awesome, Mal!!!! I am so proud of you for perservering! I wish I could have seen you score those goals!!!love, Aunt Cheri
cool Mal! I wish I was there!love,FaithMallory, I like it when I see you play, I love you very much, I wish I could see you again, I love you, this is Hannah, bye,I mean, Love, Hannah
Way to go , Mal!!! We are so proud of what a wonderful soccer player you are:)-Lainie & Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!!! Mal, I would have been cheering like a crazy woman for you! Jumping up and down. Love, Aunt Julie
I posted earlier but it still shows zero comments??? Julie
You rock Mal!!!!!
jo
Awesome, Mal!!!! I am so proud of you for perservering! I wish I could have seen you score those goals!!!
love,
Aunt
Cheri
cool Mal! I wish I was there!
love,
Faith
Mallory, I like it when I see you play, I love you very much, I wish I could see you again, I love you, this is Hannah, bye,
I mean, Love, Hannah
Way to go , Mal!!! We are so proud of what a wonderful soccer player you are:)
-Lainie & Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment