
Rice Krispy bunnies

Santas came to visit us this year at Easter!

This is truly how Toby feels! He cannot get well and is pitiful! Grammy buys the girls' dresses every year- it's a special tradition the girls have with her.

My attempt at a family picture with the timer....

Confetti eggs!
4 comments:
The Rice Krispie Bunnies are so cute.
I am so sorry that Tobs is still sick.
K
Sweet pics! It looked like Toby was giving his all in those photos! Julie
okay, the rice crispy bunnies are way cute!!! did you come up with that on your own?
soo sweet of Toby and the baseball! I do hope he feels better...maybe some Aunt Cheri lovin' ?
the girls look so sweet, too!
love you!
Cheri
Awwwww, TOO CUTE!! I was just telling Anne Marie that I remember Thomas having SO much fun with a tee and ball and bat....seems like yesterday....
-Deb
Post a Comment