Payton spent the night the other night and when the girls got themselves all situated for movie night, Toby just snuggled on in- it was sooo cute! He laid there for quite a while!

We went camping with our church group this weekend at Tyler State Park. We had a great time- definetly a place we will go back to. I caught Toby doing some cute "little boy" things that I had to get a shot of.

On the way, I called a friend who I worked at Copy Stop with and who recently moved to Tyler and they met us there for the day Saturday. We hadn't seen Tami and Jeff in about 10 years, but it was like no time went by! These are her kids below.


I am sorry to brag, but the picture below is the absolute cutest picture of 3 kids ever!!!
3 comments:
Jo, what a GREAT time! Can't wait to see you Thursday! Tell Mark I will make his special cake for him!!! Julie
That looks like a beautiful place, we'd love to go sometime...and YES that is the cutest picture ever!
love,
Aunt Cheri
You have many cute pictures in this post, but yes- that one of your three kids is so very good! Can't wait to see the
again in a few days!
K
Post a Comment