Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Very Big and Busy Day!

Shelby rocked Toby for his nap today- he loved it! Here she was shushing me.
Notice anything different about AK? Here's a hint: her eyes sure are pretty and easy to see!
Finally got those teeth out! The dentist was very impressed with how well she handled the shots and extractions. I am very proud of her!Check out the root on that one tooth! Ouch!
I cut off about 4 inches of Shelby's hair today.

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

WOW! What a big girl to wear contacts and have such dental work! We love you! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow Abby Kate!! We are so very proud of you! The teeth, the contacts...what a brave, grown up girl you are!!
And Shelby...Toby loves you so, and we love your hair, it looks so very cute!!
love,
nienstadts

JKCDJ Families said...

I can't believe we missed all that excitement by just one day. AK- I am so very proud of you. You were so brave getting your teeth pulled. And you look great with your contacts!

Shelbs- your hair looks so good! I am jealous that you got to rock Tobs to sleep!

We had a great time at your house. Thanks for everything!!

K