The girls and I came home one morning and Mark had found this butterfly before he left for work and it was waiting for us on the counter- it was HUGE!
This boy LOVES his PB&J!Abby Kate rocked him to sleep! He LOVES his sisters so much!
Now, for the most exciting news of the day....wait for it....Shelby lost her first tooth! It started bleeding at dinner so I reached over and pulled it! Needless to say, I couldn't finish my dinner after that, but we are all so excited for her! Abby Kate said, "Now my little sister is really growing up!"

4 comments:
Great post - we feel filled in on all the fun happenings at the cromwell's.
Tim has issues with peanut butter and jelly mixed, so Tobs' face was gross to him. It reminded him of when Cheri got peanut butter in his jelly jar. As you can see, he still is not over that.
Shelbs-you are growing up! I can't wait to see your hole in person in a week!
K
What tremendous fun and exciting events!!! I love all of the pics, and how precious your children are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-deb daar
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!We are so thrilled for you, Hoobie Hoberton!!
Faith saw the picture, and her eyes lite up and she say "Oh, Shelby!!" about your tooth.
and we love the other pics, too!
love,
Nienstadts
Enjoyed talking to Shelbs about her lost tooth! Love, Aunt Julie
Post a Comment