Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Luke Minus Four Bits of Wisdom


Lane built this shelter for our VBS manger scene...we're doing Christmas in June. Penney, Jake, and Jake's best friend helped...it was over 100 degrees the day they worked! I looked at all the previous posts and tried to comment but it wouldn't work (turned out it actually recorded one on Cheri's sleeping beauties!) So, I sent you all an e-mail about those posts. Love you all!

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Looking good, Luke! We hope you feel better soon.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Oh, poor Luke...I remember when Deb and I had that done..feel better soon!
Great manger scene...how neat Jake gets to be a part of it all..
love,
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

sweet luke! nice manger lane!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Oh, Luke, I am praying for you!!
Lane and Jake- GREAT job on the manger scene, what a fun idea!!!
-Deb Daar