Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kennel Duty


Okay, my computer is going crazy, it won't let me upload 2 CUTE videos, nor am I able to get rid of the extra spaces in between pictures! Anyway, Corbin rigged up a very clever way to allow the children into the pens to clean- WITHOUT the dogs in there- just take a really long pole and block the entrance and voila! you've got an empty run!!! Also, he pushed the food bowls in with a broom, the dogs LOOK cute.....but.......you never know;)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: dog

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

So, Anmer had some fun with putting the pictures on Smilebox. And, Blogger has changed it's templates, so in the process of changing the background, we adopted a new look- I hope it is okay with you all, I don't think the old style is available anymore.

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Deb, LOVE the video...and your new hair cut. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

ok, i hate to admit it... but i LOVE your haircut! really i do!!
what hard working kids- such a good lesson on diligence!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

I love your hair cut!!!! It is adorable!! and I like the SMilebox pictures, too. What good helpers you have..I wouldn't get my hands too near those dogs, either!
love,
Cheri