Monday, June 21, 2010

The Smiths are here for a visit and we are having a great time playing and visiting with them. We went out to eat yesterday, played wii, Mason went to View practice with Mark, watched t.v., swam, water slided, ate, laughed... I tried to play "words with friends" on Kel's i-touch and drove her literally crazy b/c I "set Julie up for a triple point word." You're welcome Jules! Shelby helping Mason with dinner clean-up. Mason and Mal were a huge help! Apparently, they clean up every meal at their own house while Kel and Tim just sit around. Who knew?
Toby does love Kelly, just not as much as his mommy!

Kelly got some treadmill time in while I mowed the grass. Not sure what the kids were up to?

Outside fun!





Mason and Mal came up with some creative ways to slide!



This was very entertaining to watch them try to hit the ball with it so high!

The kids had a ball with Shelby's water balloon- look at Mal's next post for details!

2 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I like to hear you all laugh in the background of the videos...
love,
Aunt Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

How fun!!!! Can't wait to see you all! Julie