
Ms. Allen, Jake's GT teacher, gives Jake his second-place medal.

The sixth-grade winners and their teachers.

Ms. Allen was so excited for Jake.

Jake picked a magnetic chess board for his prize (in his hand). The big chess set is one Mom gave us for our first married Christmas and is almost always set up for playing. And you can see the three nacho cheese containers on the bottom right - we bought pretzels with cheese to celebrate Jake's success!

Jake wanted to play all of us right away on his new chess set.
4 comments:
Congrats, Jake.
Kelly
Way to go, Jake!!!! I don't know how to play chess..it seems hard to me...and that you need to be smart to play it!!!
Cheri
Way to go Jake! Will you teach me to play when I am there next? Seriously!
jo
Lainie wished she could beat you in chess, and I (Aunt Debbie) am too afraid to try!!
-Lainie & Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment