
We were SOOO PROUD of our Lainie- she and Anmer had a lot of fun with Baylor- and Mom did a GREAT job "steering" and stopping and "backing up" Baylor (see videos)- she's a regular ol' cowgirl!!

Okay, feeding horses treats can be a little.......well....yucky...

As I was driving home from a quick errand to the store, I saw this little guy on the side of our road that we live on, so I picked him up and took him home for Thomas to play with- he was SO excited!!!


We left him, "Shell", on our porch, and he ended up crawling away while we were eating dinner. We were so stumped, because we checked on him before we started eating, and then half an hour later he was gone- the crazy part is that we searched and searched our yard and couldn't find him ANYWHERE!!!! How far could the little guy have gone?? He may be under our deck. I told Thomas we couldn't keep him for long...those are leaves, a little water and an orange slice with him in his little space;)

Lainie had fun watching Thomas and his new "pet"- oh, and THANK YOU, Lainie for cleaning up the weeds in my yard!!!
7 comments:
I love it!!!! I can't wait to be there in one week!!!!!
Lainie is the best, too!
Cheri
How sweet is that!!!!! Aunt Ju
Has Shell come back around?
K
nope, no sign of Shell
I am so impressed with mom! We can't wait to come for a ride.
K
that is sooooo cool! i love the videos of mom!
jo
That is awesome of mom!!!! I can't wait to show the girls the videos!!!
Cheri
oh, and I like the training Thomas did with Samson!!
Post a Comment