Monday, April 19, 2010

Injury, Spelling, Soccer, Tooth

We went back to the skateboard park (post from when Debbie was here)..and Hannah was sitting on the skateboard, and rolled over her finger..this is one week later...and after a doctors visit..as she is pulling back the nail with no complaint of pain!!!
I had taken her to the doctor b/c after a few days, it was swollen and purplish at the end of the day, and I didn't want there to be an infection under the nail (before she began to pull it back and I could clearly see under it! )
" Little House on the Praire" dog....
Faith did a homeschool Spelling Bee...there were only two 1st graders..but she was the last one standing!
It was at a church that Shea (one seated- kind of "head mom" of group) attends.
2010 Winter Soccer trophy.. the Pink Angels
2010 Winter Soccer - the Blue Angels
Finally lost her upper front tooth!!!!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

EWWWW! on the finger! Way to go to the soccer girls, and I am so proud of you Faith for being the best speller- you must have a great teacher!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

WOW! What a brave girl with that finger. CONGRATS, Sweet Faith, on the spelling bee and the soccer trophy. The problem with coming to see you all is that I miss you TOO MUCH when we leave...especially when I see these pictures! Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Hannah - I am so sorry that you have a hurt finger. Is your mom going to cut that nail off?

I really like the Little House on the Prairie dog - so cute!

Faith - way to go in the Spelling Bee. I am so proud of you. I will say that I wish I could have been the one to pull your tooth!

Faith and Hannah - I am glad that you had a good soccer season.

I love and miss you very much!

Kelly

JKCDJ Families said...

Faith and Hannah, Your soccer trophies are great! Hannah, Im so glad your finger is better. Faith, You really did "shine" at the spelling bee!! Love to you all, Your Lainie

JKCDJ Families said...

F&H,way to go soccer girls. Im happy I got to see you play.Congratulations Faith! My little speller. I love you 4, your
Lainie