Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Award

Faith has been working on her memory verses for the school year term at church. It's part of the 119 Club ("I have hidden your word in my heart" Psalm 119:11). I didn't know exactly what would be given for what point value....Faith earned 671 points (they had sections in the booklet of verses 5pts, 10pts, 30, 50 &100pt sections of memory verses already chosen for them- they could choose which ones to work on). We used this as part of our Homeschool Bible time.
She didn't know she was going to get an electric scooter! So it was a surprise for her, and me!

3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Faith!! I am so very proud of you!! Hiding God's Word in your heart is so important, and I am so proud of you for working so hard at it!!

I love you!

K

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow! That is awesome Faith!!!!!!
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Great job Faith, you are a WONDERFUL example for your sister!!!
-Deb