Today while we were swimming at the Fridges, Jenny noticed that I was bleeding near my collarbone. When we looked closer, we could see that I must have scratched a mole and caused it to bleed. I did not think anything of it until I got home. Upon examining it closer, it seemed like it wanted to come off. It was a raised mole that I have had for years. I asked Tim if he would look at it and consider removing it for me. He said that it appeared about 70% off, so he agreed to try. I used an ice cube as an anesthetic! After it was sufficiently frozen, he went for it. He did not have a good grip the first attempt, but the second time worked like a charm. Think of the money we saved - no office visit, and no pathology report since they always send off anything they remove. Tim is offering his mole removal services free of charge if anyone is interested.
I know some of you are curious - here is the mole after removal.
Here is the surgical site.
3 comments:
who knew that a removed mole could look so disgusting! i do have one in my armpit (i'm serious!) that i would like tim to take care of. it gets in the way when i shave and sometimes gets cut. hey- maybe that is where the pain has been coming from all these years tim????
jo
oh, my! How eventful! maybe some neosporin and a bandaid next?
Cheri
Oh my word!!!!! Did tim scrub in first? Julie
Post a Comment