Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Track and Field Day

I thought this was so sweet - they are transferring a ladybug that landed on Jake's arm.

Tug of War - remember that from our childhood days?




Jake and three of his closest school buddies.


Piggy-Back Race - made my back hurt just watching it!

Three-Legged Race

Hula-Hooping!

The 440 Relay!



This is one of the things I will miss about elementary school - special days like Track and Field!







4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

From Anne Marie:Wow that looks like a LOT of FUN FUN FUN! So you are going into Jr. High? Wow! So you are going onto, 6th? Can't wait to see you!
From Aunt Debbie:
Takes me back to Eierremont School....

JKCDJ Families said...

yes -that brings back great memories!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

oh, Track and Field day is so fun..I have seen area schools outside doing that here....I love the pictures of Jake....he's just loving it all!

Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Looks like fun. I know the boys are so excited to be out of school. We're so excited to see you all at the end of June.

Tell Lane that Robert Knowles said it was, indeed, Lane's idea to take the (uh-hum) picture of the you-know-whats.

K