Friday, May 8, 2009

Day at Aunt Cheri's house and other fun pictures!

Cheri's fun waterslide!
Shaving Cream!


Napping- so peaceful!
Cheri's idea for where Toby should sit while we ate lunch.



Shelby wanted to show off her "Yellow" stuff

Just because it's cute!



3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Jodi - I will begin by saying that this is indeed a really cute post. All the kids, whom I dearly love are so very cute! I can't help but wonder, however, if this lenghty post was an effort, prompted by your jealousy, to push my very special NDP post way down on the page. If you come next year, will you agree to let the NDP post stay on the top for at least 24 hours?? :) :)

I love and miss all of you and wish I could just squeeze those fat thighs of Toby's.

JKCDJ Families said...

This makes Anmer and I sooooo excited for your visit, we can't wait to see all of the blondes!!!
-Deb Daar
Oh, and OF COURSE we're looking forward to seeing the moms of the blondes:)

JKCDJ Families said...

Can you please bring all five of those children to Odessa ASAP??? Aunt Julie