Toby's new trick!
I do believe that in some way Toby communicated to his sisters that he wanted the room that way. They would not make something like that up!Love the hair! It is not that short. I hope Tim sees this so that he will know that you can still have good hair days whenever you are around him.Way to go, Tobs! He is the sweetest thing! (What was the spirited discussion that AK and Shelbs were having in the background?)
Jo, TOO CUTE!I'm sure Tobster needed all of those clothes on the floor for padding! Ju
Love it! XO!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do believe that in some way Toby communicated to his sisters that he wanted the room that way. They would not make something like that up!
Love the hair! It is not that short. I hope Tim sees this so that he will know that you can still have good hair days whenever you are around him.
Way to go, Tobs! He is the sweetest thing! (What was the spirited discussion that AK and Shelbs were having in the background?)
Jo, TOO CUTE!I'm sure Tobster needed all of those clothes on the floor for padding! Ju
Love it! XO!
Post a Comment