Monday, May 18, 2009

Life Rank

Mason got his Life Rank tonight at scouts. This is the 6th rank and the one just before Eagle. He will be working on his Eagle for quite a while - maybe a year and a half or so. We are so proud of his accomplishments at scouts! The scouts pin their new rank pin on a ribbon that their moms wear.
They also move their name tags up to the next rank level on the board.

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Mason, we are SO PROUD of you! We are excited to hear about your Eagle Scout project! Lane, Julie, Luke and Jake

Anne Marie said...

Great job, Mason! That is great! Andrew did Scouts for only a year or so, but I still know that you have accomplished something very high on the rank! Great work!

Anne Marie said...

That is awesome, buddy! I know Dad was so sad not to be there! I am really proud of you, Mason...I admire you, also!

your favorite aunt...
(that's Cheri for those who don't know-!)

Anne Marie said...

Mason- You are going to have to get another sash to fit all your patches on! Way to go.
On another note: nice hair Kelly! Cheri said she likes it too!
-Jo

Anne Marie said...

Hey Mason- this is Lainie! I saw your life rank pictures. I am so proud of you! And your mom looked good too! And your sister!
Love,
Lainie