Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Soccer Game/Lifesaving Merit Badge

Mallory had her last soccer game today. She played her best game ever!! Mal scored 2 of 3 goals for her team. They lost 4-3, but it was a great ending to the season!


Mason took the Boy Scout Lifesaving Merit Badge today. Justin Park was in his class.




Here they are getting ready to jump in with clothes, get undressed in 20 seconds, and use their clothing to rescue someone.




3 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

way to go mal! both girls scored a goal today in their last game too- I had to keep myself from crying it was so great!
you can save me any day mason!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow...lots of soccer talent in our family! Mason, congratulations on the badge! I enjoyed the photos and the video - and so did Uncle Lane! Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Way to go tweetster! I wish I could have been there to see your goals!
Good job, Mason buddy on the swimming....ditto to Jo...you can save me any day!