Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Made me Cry





The orchestra gave their final concert at Nimitz last night. In the middle of the concert, she gave awards (Luke won Outstanding 9th Grade Boy) and then called the 9th-graders up to give them each a certificate and say goodbye. It made me cry! You can see Luke in his orange shirt wearing his glasses.

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Wow, Luke! The awards just keep coming and coming! We are so proud of you.

K

JKCDJ Families said...

What a wonderful time with friends! We are ALL proud of you!
JO, Cher, Deb & Lainie

Anne Marie said...

Great job, Luke!

Anne Marie said...

Dear Luke,
This is your Lainie! I am so proud of you, you outstanding young man! Hey, Julie- sorry I missed so many of your calls. I able to walk without crutches today and with a shoe on. So far so good! Hi Jake and Lane!
p.s. Jodi is my favorite daughter!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s.s. Shelby and I say hi to Patches
I love you,
Mom/Lainie