Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tea and Talk Camping

We went camping at Lake Somerville this weekend with Mallory's Tea and Talk group. This was our rescheduled trip from a cancellation due to rain last month. Well........we lasted just about 24 hours when we had to pack up and go home early because of the storms headed our way. We had fun during the short time we were there!
Tim is in Amsterdam, so Mason came with us. Nathan Cobb came along to keep Mason company.
Mason and Nathan spent a good deal of their time playing with fire. You'll have to ask Mason about the oil content of a Frito. Apparently, Fritos can burn for quite a while!


The kids had fun playing in the lake. On Saturday, the father of one of the girls brought up a jet ski and a wave runner. We only had about 45 minutes on them when it started raining. It was so fun!


4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I wondered about you all, as it was raining here most of Saturday..what you all did...now I know! I am glad you had fun for the little bit you were there. You're a great support to your kids, Kel, to do all this!

Jules- same for you..(when I talked with her Saturday, she was on a bus with an orchestra trip to Lubbock!)

i love my sisters!!!!

Cheri

Anne Marie said...

You must have had SS much fun!!! I am ajealous as I know how much fun swimming in a Lake can be! Fritos huh? I might have to try that.....;). See you in x2 weeks!

JKCDJ Families said...

What a fun time- sorry about the rain- all I can think of kelly is LAUNDRY!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Sounds like they had fun no matter what! Julie